If you want to to get a boss car in CSR2, you only have one single chance – racing the boss at the end after beating him in the final race in an optinal boss race.
There’s no way to get his car if you do not beat him, that’s your only shot ????
So, make sure that you can beat him before starting the final race, there’s no option to go back and race him (or her) later.
A boss car in CSR2 is great because it’s already upgraded with Stage 6 items that can put additional fusion parts and the only way to get such a rare car without pulling a lot of crates in rare imports.
But no worry with this guide here you will be able to do it without any problems
Times will vary a little bit and some times seems to change with every update by a bit. If you have experienced different times, please post in the comments and I will adapt them! 🙂
Updated Times To Win CSR2 Boss Cars
After you beat the boss you will see such a notice.
Now that’s a great opportunity but only the fact that you’ve beaten the boss in the final race doesn’t mean anything now – the time needed to win that boss car is faster than in his final race!!!
So NEVER start the final boss race without being able to win his boss car race time!
Here are the times…
- T1 – KJ’s Toyota 86 Rocket Bunny 13.391s *Updated OCT ’20*
- T2 – Ashleigh’s CLA 45 AMG 12.018s *Updated OCT ’20*
- T3 – Kurtz’s Mustang HPE750 10.589s *Updated JUN ’20*
- T4 – Victor’s Project 7 14.179s *Updated JUL ’20*
- T5 – Shax’s Agera R 11.955s *Updated DEC ’20*
- Time Trial T1: 13.500s (1/4 mile)
- Time Trial T2: 12.100s (1/4 mile)
- Time Trial T3: 10.800s (1/4 mile)
- Time Trial T4: 14.700s
- Time Trial T5: 12.500s
Elite 1 High Stakes:
- T1 – Angel’s Civic 1.5 VTEC 12.308s *Updated JUN ’20*
- T2 – Shana’s Range Rover Evoque 11.005s *Updated JUL ’20*
- T3 – Amelia’s LB M4 Coupé 10.014s *Updated AUG ’20*
- T4 – KJ’s GT-R NISMO (R35) 13.753s *Updated AUG ’20*
- T5 – Larry’s GTA Spano 11.064s *Updated NOV ’20*
Elite 2 Licence:
- Time Trial T1: 13.100s (1/4 mile)
- Time Trial T2: 11.450s (1/4 mile)
- Time Trial T3: 10.310s (1/4 mile)
- Time Trial T4: 14.350s
- Time Trial T5: 11.900s
Elite 2 High Stakes:
- T1 – Konduit’s Golf GTI Mk1 12.037s *Updated JUL ’20*
- T2 – Finn’s Exige 360 Cup 10.214s *Updated MAY ’20*
- T3 – Kiyiya’s Silvia (S15) 9.132s *Updated JAN ’21*
- T4 – Ashleigh’s Camaro ZL1 13.077s *Updated JUL ’20*
- T5 – Dana’s 911 GT3 RS 10.877s *Updated AUG ’20*
Elite 3 Licence:
- Time Trial T1: 12.300s (1/4 mile)
- Time Trial T2: 10.210s (1/4 mile)
- Time Trial T3: 9.500s (1/4 mile)
- Time Trial T4: 12.910s
- Time Trial T5: 9.160s
Elite 3 High Stakes:
- T1 – Sneak’s Focus TrackSTer 12.209s *Updated OCT ’20
- T2 – Summer’s 4C “Launch Edition” 10.106s *Updated MAY ’21*
- T3 – Petah’s Label Motorsport Camaro 9.152s *Updated JUN ’20
- T4 – Donna’s F50 12.397s *Updated JUL ’20*
- T5 – Harkness’ Sesto Elemento 9.080s *Updated NOV ’20*
These times are always the same (but updated sometimes in new versions of the game).
What Boss Cars Are Worth It
I also want to give you some insights on the boss cars that you can win, some are good and some are really bad – this should help you to decide how much you will go after a single boss car:
|Tier||Car||How To Win||Best Time||Ranking in Tier|
|1||Angel’s Civic 1.5 VTEC||Elite 1||11.809||7/15|
|1||Konduit’s Golf GTI Mk1||Elite 2||11.833||9/15|
|1||Sneak’s Focus TrackSTer||Elite 3||11.552||2/15|
|2||KJ’s Toyota 86 Rocket Bunny PR347||Career Boss 1||11.282||27/27|
|2||Shana’s Range Rover Evoque||Elite 1||9.514||15/27|
|2||Finn’s Exige 360 Cup||Elite 2||8.951||9/27|
|2||Summer’s 4C “Launch Edition”||Elite 3||9.602||17/27|
|3||Ashleigh’s CLA 45 AMG PR453||Career Boss 2||10.275||42/42|
|3||Amelia’s LB M4 Coupé||Elite 1||8.243||20/42|
|3||Kiyiya’s Silvia (S15)||Elite 2||8.662||36/42|
|3||Petah’s Label Motorsport Camaro||Elite 3||8.407||27/42|
|4||Kurtz’s Mustang HPE750||Career Boss 3||16.013||98/98|
|4||KJ’s GT-R NISMO (R35)||Elite 1||12.228||84/98|
|4||Ashleigh’s Camaro ZL1||Elite 2||12.254||85/98|
|4||Donna’s F50||Elite 3||10.429||28/98|
|5||Victor’s Project 7||Career Boss 4||12.241||315/315|
|5||Shax’s Agera R||Career Boss 5||10.525||314/315|
|5||Larry’s GTA Spano||Elite 1||9.737||313/315|
|5||Dana’s 911 GT3 RS||Elite 2||8.899||293/315|
|5||Harkness’ Sesto Elemento||Elite 3||7.379||64/315|
As you can see, the boss cars from the career are always the slowest in their tier so don’t go for them unless you can without much effort. Also the Elite 1 & 2 High Stakes cars are normally average at best. The only boss cars really worth it are the Elite 3 High Stakes cars that get decent final times when maxed in their tier. But you can also check it out here in our full tier list for all cars
I can tell you that the times, especially in Elite 1+ will get really tough to beat, unless you already have a rare car with all fusion parts equipped.
The thing is, even when you can beat the time, you only have one try and you could potentially just make a small mistake shifting gears and the car is gone, there’s no second try.
If you really want that car (or need it), I recommend you thinking about getting the SUper Nitro for that race Jess is offering as soon as you accepted the race.
It costs $3.89 but with it you will easily beat that boss and get his car – a small price compared to what keys cost in the shop and at rare imports you’re never sure what car you will get – chances for a 5-Star car of that kind are very low.
It’s probably the best shot and worth it in many cases unless you already have a 4-Star or 5-Star car in that very tier.