If you want to to get a boss car in CSR2, you only have one single chance – racing the boss at the end after beating him in the final race in an optinal boss race.
There’s no way to get his car if you do not beat him, that’s your only shot ????
So, make sure that you can beat him before starting the final race, there’s no option to go back and race him (or her) later.
A boss car in CSR2 is great because it’s already upgraded with Stage 6 items that can put additional fusion parts and the only way to get such a rare car without pulling a lot of crates in rare imports.
But no worry with this guide here you will be able to do it without any problems ????
Times have been updated in a recent update and I highlighted the new times in red.
Updated Times To Win CSR2 Boss Cars
After you beat the boss you will see such a notice.
Now that’s a great opportunity but only the fact that you’ve beaten the boss in the final race doesn’t mean anything now – the time needed to win that boss car is faster than in his final race!!!
So NEVER start the final boss race without being able to win his boss car race time!
Here are the times (updated)
- T1 – KJ’s Toyota 86 Rocket Bunny PR347 13.391s
- T2 – Ashleigh’s CLA 45 AMG PR453 12.015s *Updated*
- T3 – Kurtz’s Mustang HPE750 PR563 10.588s
- T4 – Victor’s Project 7 PR659 14.179s
- T5 – Shax’s Agera R PR712 11.958s
- Time Trial T1: 13.500s (1/4 mile)
- Time Trial T2: 12.100s (1/4 mile)
- Time Trial T3: 10.800s (1/4 mile)
- Time Trial T4: 14.700s
- Time Trial T5: 12.500s
Elite 1 High Stakes:
- T1 – Angel’s Civic 1.5 VTEC 12.300s
- T2 – Shana’s Range Rover Evoque 10.999s
- T3 – Amelia’s LB M4 Coupé 10.011s
- T4 – KJ’s GT-R NISMO (R35) 13.700s
- T5 – Larry’s GTA Spano 11.091s *Updated*
Elite 2 Licence:
- Time Trial T1: 13.100s (1/4 mile)
- Time Trial T2: 11.450s (1/4 mile)
- Time Trial T3: 10.310s (1/4 mile)
- Time Trial T4: 14.350s
- Time Trial T5: 11.900s
Elite 2 High Stakes:
- T1 – Konduit’s Golf GTI Mk1 12.037s
- T2 – Finn’s Exige 360 Cup 10.214s
- T3 – Kiyiya’s Silvia (S15) 9.133s
- T4 – Ashleigh’s Camaro ZL1 13.128s
- T5 – Dana’s 911 GT3 RS 10.800s
Elite 3 Licence:
- Time Trial T1: 12.300s (1/4 mile)
- Time Trial T2: 10.210s (1/4 mile)
- Time Trial T3: 9.500s (1/4 mile)
- Time Trial T4: 12.910s
- Time Trial T5: 9.160s
Elite 3 High Stakes:
- T1 – Sneak’s Focus TrackSTer 12.209s
- T2 – Summer’s 4C “Launch Edition” 10.139s *Updated*
- T3 – Petah’s Label Motorsport Camaro 9.147s *Updated*
- T4 – Donna’s F50 12.452s
- T5 – Harkness’ Sesto Elemento 9.076s
These times are always the same (but updated sometimes in new versions of the game).
I can tell you that the times, especially in Elite 1+ will get really tough to beat, unless you already have a rare car with all fusion parts equipped.
The thing is, even when you can beat the time, you only have one try and you could potentially just make a small mistake shifting gears and the car is gone, there’s no second try.
If you really want that car (or need it), I recommend you thinking about getting the SUper Nitro for that race Jess is offering as soon as you accepted the race.
It costs $3.89 but with it you will easily beat that boss and get his car – a small price compared to what keys cost in the shop and at rare imports you’re never sure what car you will get – chances for a 5-Star car of that kind are very low.
It’s probably the best shot and worth it in many cases unless you already have a 4-Star or 5-Star car in that very tier.